STUDENT SUCCESS PROGRAMS
College and Career Planning
Focus on the Future
Whether students want to attend a four-year college after high school or are focused on a more immediate work path, Pikes Peak Online School (PPOS) offers the right tools to help them evaluate their strengths and interests and explore college and career directions that will be both satisfying and rewarding.
Get Guidance from Experienced Counselors
In addition to college and career planning and support tools, students benefit from one-to-one support from experienced academic counselors who:
- Guide students to important planning resources
- Track students' college and career goals as part of their Capstone Project—including targeted colleges, scholarships, and career aspirations
- Offer them the opportunity to participate in concurrent enrollment at one of over 20+ college and universities throughout the state of Colorado. Courses that focus on a student’s future career aspirations in areas such as Criminal Justice, Automotive, Welding, Cosmetology, Medical Technologies, and so many more!
Plan Your Career
We offer the right tools to help students evaluate their strengths and interests and explore career directions that are both satisfying and rewarding.
- Learn about financial aid options
- Learn how to prepare for a job interview and write a resume
- Set both short- and long-term education goals to match career interests
- Learn how to be successful on the job
We believe that with this kind of personalized guidance and support, we can help students achieve their dreams and succeed.