Earn College Credits in High School
Concurrent enrollment at PPOS gives students the advantage of preparing for college while working toward their high school diploma. Students can earn up to 12 tuition-free college credit hours per semester at one of our partner institutions.* One college semester course (three credit hours) equals one full high school credit.
Contact your PPOS College Advisor to learn more!
- Earn both high school and college credits at the same time.
- By completing college credits in high school, students may be able to finish college earlier—saving time and money.
- Concurrent enrollment courses transfer credits to any public Colorado state colleges or universities.
- Arapahoe Community College
- Community College of Denver
- Front Range Community College
- Lamar Community College
- Morgan Community College
- Pikes Peak Community College
- Pueblo Community College
- Red Rocks Community College
- Southwest Colorado Community College
- Western Community College
*While PPOS covers tuition costs at a partner school, students are responsible for the cost of all materials needed for the course—such as a laptop, paper, printer, printer ink, textbooks, etc. Please contact the PPOS college advisor for specific course requirements.